Initial review of the Farmall 45A

/ Initial review of the Farmall 45A #21  
Sounds like a great setup!

/ Initial review of the Farmall 45A #22  
That is a very sharp looking tractor, and I like the brown seat on it. Glad that it is working out well on your farm!

/ Initial review of the Farmall 45A #23  
Are we due for an update yet? :)

/ Initial review of the Farmall 45A
None yet, it has been put away for the last couple months.

/ Initial review of the Farmall 45A #25  
Have you used it for anything lately?

/ Initial review of the Farmall 45A #27  
Hey how is the tractor holding up for you? Have you done a bunch of hay with it this year? How many hours are you up to now? And have you had any problems with it? Give us an up date please and thank you!

/ Initial review of the Farmall 45A #28  
are the 75c case with 620 loader 4x4 12 speed shuddle 2 remotes are they any good or do they have a lot of problems I test drove on sat thining of getting one have to wait till next week salesman went on vaction

Hey how is the tractor holding up for you? Have you done a bunch of hay with it this year? How many hours are you up to now? And have you had any problems with it? Give us an up date please and thank you!

A quick update, I thought I had updated this before but I guess not. It has 185 hours on it and is still trouble free. I would still highly recommend it to anyone looking. It has been parked for a month now waiting for the second cut to be ready.

are the 75c case with 620 loader 4x4 12 speed shuddle 2 remotes are they any good or do they have a lot of problems I test drove on sat thining of getting one have to wait till next week salesman went on vaction

I do not have any experience with that tractor currently but would not be scared to buy one.