Initial review of the Farmall 45A

/ Initial review of the Farmall 45A #41  
I would guess it is for the compact line

Yea Case doesn't have the strongest CUT or SCUT lines. I'm not a huge fan of Case until you get over 100hp. The utility line 50-100hp is ok in the C series but I wouldn't want an A for what I do. I'm glad the A works good for you.

Thanks for the drill info.

/ Initial review of the Farmall 45A
Yea Case doesn't have the strongest CUT or SCUT lines. I'm not a huge fan of Case until you get over 100hp. The utility line 50-100hp is ok in the C series but I wouldn't want an A for what I do. I'm glad the A works good for you.

Thanks for the drill info.

What I liked about the A series was the lack of electronics. For my use with this tractor I didn't need it. Was basically looking for a new 30 year old utility tractor, simple and reliable.

/ Initial review of the Farmall 45A #43  
What I liked about the A series was the lack of electronics. For my use with this tractor I didn't need it. Was basically looking for a new 30 year old utility tractor, simple and reliable.

And that's what you have. And that's also my beef with the A series. It's based on an old setup. I'm tired of old setups. I want something ergonomic. And easy to use. My biggest thing on ones I've looked at are the remotes over the axle and under the seat. Means hose extensions and hard to get too.