Buying Advice 1963 Case W9 Diesel FEL

/ 1963 Case W9 Diesel FEL #1  

cdaigle430

Veteran Member
Tractor
MF GC2410
Hi,
My dad as a full functional 1963 Case W9 Diesel loader. Looking to recondition it if possible for him and his 70th birthday. Anyone knwo of any souces for parts for these? He bought it in 1977 from a town and paide $7k for it, I still see the gas version for sale arounf $8k.

/ 1963 Case W9 Diesel FEL #2  
Not sure exactly what parts you are looking for, but you may try here.CASE

Place your cursor on "parts and service", a drop down menu will appear. Click on "search for parts". On the next page that appears, enter model number. You will get a selection of more that several versions of the W9, up through the E series.

Hope this helps..!!

/ 1963 Case W9 Diesel FEL
Not sure exactly what parts you are looking for, but you may try here.CASE

Place your cursor on "parts and service", a drop down menu will appear. Click on "search for parts". On the next page that appears, enter model number. You will get a selection of more that several versions of the W9, up through the E series.

Hope this helps..!!

Thanks DJ54-this is a geat place to look,
Sorry for all the typos in my origional post-I really need to start proof reading them.

/ 1963 Case W9 Diesel FEL #4  
:thumbsup:That is nice of you.

/ 1963 Case W9 Diesel FEL #5  
I've found in the past it is best if you can find the part number. And thanks to the internet, it makes looking a lot easier.

Find the part number for the item you are looking for off of the Case site, copy and paste to a search engine. I have my best luck with Google. That part number may pop up on a parts supplier, or even in a thread of a forum you didn't even know existed. A pretty hany tool...!!

I've joined more than several forums specific to certain brands, models, or age group of equipment.

There are more places out there that handle NOS parts, or salvage yards for things like your loader, than you realize. And a lot post the part numbers in their listings. If it is a popular site, the search engine will find it. Although you may get a gazillion hits, makes for some interesting reading..!!