IH 1486 Remote Leak

/ IH 1486 Remote Leak #1  

MOJoeDirt

Tractor
John Deere 4430, Massey Ferguson 165, Belarus 572
I just bought an IH 1486. Yesterday I hooked up a disc mower to it for the first time. The disc mower has a single hydraulic hose. When I raise (fold) the mower fluid constantly leaks out of the empty (bottom) hook up. I switched to remote II and it does the same thing. There are no leaks when the mower is down.
Both remotes have pioneer (iso) conversions in them.
Will someone please explain to me what is going on to cause this and how to fix it?

/ IH 1486 Remote Leak #2  
If the conversion still uses the lever on th side of the remote, leave the lever flipped down (vertical) on th remote thats not in use. I havent converted my 1486 so in not sure if yours still uses th levers.

/ IH 1486 Remote Leak #3  
The parts page shows only one style of coupler for a 1486. It shows a single cast assembly with two couplers for each remote valve. Each coupler has a lever to assist in coupling hoses under pressure. The lever on the coupler not in use should be turned 90 degrees opposite the one with the hose plugged in in order to seat the pintle on the unused unit. If the oil leaks from the port in the conversion unit, try removing it and see what happens without it.

/ IH 1486 Remote Leak #4  
if it has been converted ,it is different .the parts page should show the conversion kit too.

/ IH 1486 Remote Leak
Thanks for all of the replies. It has been converted so there are no levers.
I didn't have a chance to look at it much yesterday but I have to get it fixed this morning.
Cowski, what parts page are you referring to? I would love to have a breakdown of the conversion kit.

/ IH 1486 Remote Leak #6  
the conversion kit was sold by caseih in a caseih box so any caseih parts dealer should be able to look up a breakdown.