IH 384 weight

/ IH 384 weight #1  

DKL

Tractor
IH 384
I recently aquired an '82 IH 384 with 1850 loader, and calcium loaded rear tires, and was wondering what the approx. weight would be?
Thanks

/ IH 384 weight #4  
I just replied to your post about how to check the hydraulic fluid level and mentioned that I have a IH 238 with the same loader. The original shipping weight for the 238 is listed as 4900 lbs. including 3-point hitch, PTO, hitch stabilizers, and standard tires. The 238 is similar to the 384, but does have smaller wheels, tires, and a different transmission so the weight would not be exact, but I think close.

/ IH 384 weight
Does the 4900# include the loader? My manual lists the IH 384 w/o loader, standard tires (no ballast) as 3860# I figure mine is around 6000#. I have the manual for the 1850 loader as well, but it doesn't list weight. I'd like to know because I need to buy a trailer.

/ IH 384 weight #6  
I have an original sales brochure from International that I have tried to attach to this reply. It lists dimensions with the loader attached, so I assume the weight is also with the loader. I think that the weight may be without fluids as it lists it as "shipping weight." I hope the attachment comes out. It would make sense if the tractor is 3860 without the loader, ballast etc. that the total could be 4900 lbs. lwresscan 001.jpg

/ IH 384 weight #7  
If you right-click on the picture I uploaded and select "open link in new tab or new window" you should be able to read it. Hope it helps! It's nice to chat with someone that has a similar model with the same loader as there don't seem to be a lot around.