67' 580CK LEAK

/ 67' 580CK LEAK #1  

Freedom6178

Tractor
67 Case 580CK
Hi I have a leak coming from my tipper ram and was wondering what parts i need to order i think the wiper is ok the last owner replaced the 2" ram with a 3" one not sure how that will factor in? 2012-06-24_17-57-55_171.jpg Here is a pic of the leak.. any pictures diagrams photos are welcome I know i can fix it just need the info.. Oh and where near Escanaba MI I can find parts thanks again

Last edited:
   / 67' 580CK LEAK
Anything at all? ahh well thanks anyway:(

/ 67' 580CK LEAK #3  
I have not worked on that cylinder I worked on Bobcats for a while and did many cylinders. It is most likely just an O ring that may be avilable from many places. I was told that you can use O ring kits that you cut off of a roll and glue together. you could try that if you cant find the right size loop, not much but i hope it helps.

/ 67' 580CK LEAK
Thank you Ed.

/ 67' 580CK LEAK #5  
If you have a Case Construction dealer near you, they have kits for them. But, you will need to disassemble to see which kit you need. They used at least two different pistons in those rams.

Or, if you have a good hydraulic shop near you, they can do it.

I bought the kit through Case, and had a local shop do the work. About $70 with parts & labor.

/ 67' 580CK LEAK
Excellent thanks DJ. I don't have a dealer near me up where the the machine is but I have one down here (3.5hrs south). I was wondering how much it might cost to have someone do the work.. Thanks that helps a lot:thumbsup: