New Farmall B series

/ New Farmall B series #1  

WayneJessie

Bronze Member
Who builds these for Case or are they made by Case/IH?

/ New Farmall B series #2  
They are made by LS they also make the new holland boomer! The boomer is the same as the case ih farmall b!

/ New Farmall B series #3  
The case and new holland compacts use to be made by Shibaura they were great tractors in my opinion! Haven ran any of the new ones made by LS but I've heard some people say there bot as comfortable to operate but I don't know yet!?

/ New Farmall B series
The case and new holland compacts use to be made by Shibaura they were great tractors in my opinion! Haven ran any of the new ones made by LS but I've heard some people say there bot as comfortable to operate but I don't know yet!?
Thanks for the help. Shibaura made a good tractor. Not interested in a LS.

/ New Farmall B series #5  
Yep what size are you wanting?

/ New Farmall B series
I have a B2710 Kubota that has been a fine tractor. I want to step up in power to around 40hp. I have looked at the 1643 Massey units which are Iseki made, naturally I am looking at Kubota's Grand L series. I have no interest in the Korean units flooding the country. I just do not think their quality control is quite there yet. It will be no doubt but I will pass on them for now. John Deere does not interest me so it's boiling down to another Kubota or a 1600 Series Massey.

/ New Farmall B series #7  
Did you look at the A series farmall case ih?

/ New Farmall B series #9  
Im not 100 percent on it I know the motor is made by Shibaura! I have a 55a and love it! There is a guy on here that has a 45a and he seams to really like it also! Those two tractors are in ur hp range. Id look at the a series farmalls! You'll probley be surprised how much tractor you'll get for your money!

/ New Farmall B series #10  
The guy that has the 45a is nhmitch.