Buying Advice Information on a Case IH Farmall 95U

/ Information on a Case IH Farmall 95U #1  

watsonja

Tractor
Kubota M100X
I have been looking for a new 4wd cab tractor and I was wondering if anybody knew the weight of the farmall 95U and any other information about how good or bad they are. I am looking for something that can handle heavy bush hogging as well as a very heavy spreader trailer and the case seems to be big enough but I don't know much about case and I haven't been to the dealer yet so any information will be helpful.

/ Information on a Case IH Farmall 95U #2  
According to the brochure, the base weight of the tractor is just under 8,000 pounds without wheel weights, loaded tires or the loader. I picked up a 105U about a month and a half ago and it weighs in around 10k with the loader, weights and filled tires. As far as brush hogging goes, depending on the size, it shouldn't be an issue, I put a 6ft on mine to take down the road and it looked small on it. It had no issue running the brush hog to mow a 4 acre pasture. I run a Massey 1359 disc mower/conditioner on it and it runs like a champ. I bought my DX45 almost 2 years ago and I love it and so far I love the new 105U and even the wife loves driving it to. If the 95's are built in the same plant, then they are built in Italy.