how good are the case ih farmall A series 2011-2012 units

/ how good are the case ih farmall A series 2011-2012 units #1  

case245

Platinum Member
Tractor
kubota 7040sud
i was thing of getting a 55a or a 65a how much wieght can the fels lift and the 3pts and is they any problems with them but i dont know if those tractors are any good since they are made in indian instead of japan the last case tractor i ran was a case245 21 hp compact and no it wasnt a sub compact

/ how good are the case ih farmall A series 2011-2012 units #2  
I have had my 65A for just over a year now. I have only put a little over 100 hours on it and have had no issues except the parking brake handle coming in screwed. Has done everything I have asked without difficulty. As far as being made in India , so is some of John Deere tractors of the same size. The only complaint is the cheap owners manual is not worth a lot.

/ how good are the case ih farmall A series 2011-2012 units #3  
Bought a 55a in April have put 170hrs on it with only one small issue. The short hose between the Steel pipe and the power steering reservoir cracked and leaked. Easy fix. Tractor is very comfortable to operate. The fel will handle 4.5x5 bales with little problem although tractor requires more weight than just loading the rear tires as it is still somewhat light when carrying a bale across uneven ground. I bought the 55a because I was looking for a dedicated shuttle shift that the 65a and 75a don't offer but the synchro trans from the 65a/75a would be nice. The fuel tank could be a little bigger but the tractor will run a 8330 9ft haybine for 8hrs and still have enough fuel to drive 3 miles back to the farm for fuel. Hope this helps

Attachments

• image-2740850900.jpg
    image-2740850900.jpg
    661.1 KB · Views: 817
   / how good are the case ih farmall A series 2011-2012 units #4  
I handle 5X6 bales with FEL without loaded tires when hauling bales in I do use a bale on the 3 pt as counter weight and when loading trailers 2 high. Yes the shuttle shift would be nice, but a decided for the extra hp and it is a FWA. Coming from an old 656 its like having a Cadillac.

/ how good are the case ih farmall A series 2011-2012 units
thanks alot for the information now all i have to do u sell the lilttle L3800 kubota thats the hard part its only got 17 hrs on it with fel LA524 4x4 manuel tranny i dont know what to ask for it

/ how good are the case ih farmall A series 2011-2012 units #6  
I have the workmaster 75 new holland same as the 75a. Just under 1400 hours in the 18 months that I have had it. Only problem was the hydrulic pump being replace within 50 hours due to the oil filter not being bolted on right. Not a problem with being built in india since the pumps are made in the states. great tractor for the money. Put up 1200 tons of hay this summer with only this tractor.