Case DX Series Tractor Owners

/ Case DX Series Tractor Owners #1  

Anonymous Poster

I was just wondering if there are any Case DX Series Tractor owners out there who would care to share comments about their tractor.

I am looking seriously at purchasing a DX35 but haven't found anyone yet who owns one. I was trying to find out how owners like them, or what recommendations they might have with regard to purchasing one.

I would certainly welcome and appreciate any comments or thoughts regarding the Case DX series.

/ Case DX Series Tractor Owners
I have a DX33, it is identical to my neighbors TC33D except for the color. The New Hollands and the Case IH are the same tractor so any comments on one relate to the other. The one difference is that only NH has the supersteer.

I love my '33, I've got 40hrs on it right now. I also think Red is a better color for a tractor than Blue, but that is just my opinion /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Case DX Series Tractor Owners #3  
The only difference between the Case and the New Holland is the can of paint. One is red and the other is blue. New Holland does have a Super-steer option that Case does not have available.

I love my New Holland and wouldn't trade it for anything.

murph

/ Case DX Series Tractor Owners #4  
I recently purchased a DX 33 and I like it real well. Nice features and sharp looking. Consider getting the Woods 1012 Loader. It's cheaper and it has better lifting specs than the Case Loader.
Jerry