Hi everyone,
I am in the process of retrofitting a loader onto this tractor. I need some help with the hydraulics. There is one set of remotes on this tractor and it is an 89 vintage 4 x 4. Specifically I need to know where to get my supply for the loader valve. I think the return goes to a port on the side of the transmission housing.
Thanks for your help in advance.