Dealer Case dealers in central Cal: for DX29 /DX33

/ Case dealers in central Cal: for DX29 /DX33 #1  

monkeybreath

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota 3410
The case dealers I have found in my area do not handle the compact tractor line - I am looking to price DX29 and DX 33 as have learned here they are same as NH TC29D/ 33D - but can't find any dealers here for the CUTs - will keep looking - but does anyone know of dealer in central Cal handling these ?

/ Case dealers in central Cal: for DX29 /DX33 #2  
Monkeybreath,

Did you try the dealer locator on the Case Web Site.

Try this link Dealer Locator

On the upper right hand side you should find dealer locator.

murph

/ Case dealers in central Cal: for DX29 /DX33
Yep - located dealers for Case, even went to the Case Mfgr web site and double checked for all dealers in area - called as many as I could find, including some 200 miles away - none have the DX line - though one dealer said he has been trying to convince management at his dealership to carry that line. They are just not around this area. I also e-mailed Case to inquire who carries the DX line here - no response yet.

/ Case dealers in central Cal: for DX29 /DX33 #4  
I ran into the same problem in my area too. My dealer only carries large eqipment and no compacts. He would order me one though. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif This made me wonder if it was a long term product or just a half hearted attempt. jimg

/ Case dealers in central Cal: for DX29 /DX33 #5  
I've heard that the availability of the red ones is somewhat dependent on the proximatey of a blue dealership. There is a Case dealership next to a NH dealership and when I asked if the Case dealership carried the DX line, their answer was that they couldn't because blue ones were sold across the street. The saleman mentioned that they would start carrying the "DX" series this fall with the Farmall name.

Makes me anxious to hear/see more about the new models.

/ Case dealers in central Cal: for DX29 /DX33 #6  
This seems not to be the case where I am. Case dealers either deal only in construction equipment or handle only full size tractors. Sad really b/c I would have really liked to see the DX series tractors. Oh well....

/ Case dealers in central Cal: for DX29 /DX33 #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( called as many as I could find, including some 200 miles away - none have the DX line )</font>

Hmmm... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

This is interesting. Out of curiosity, I checked the Case dealer locator (through the TBN dealer section) for dealers in my area (southern Wisconsin), and no dealers showed up. But, there's a very large dealer in my hometown, and at least 4 others within 50 miles of here. And all of them handle the DX line, and there's even NH dealers around also.

I did go to the Case corporate site directly and used the dealer locator there, and all of the dealers did show up through that search.

It really seems odd that none of the dealers out in California are handling the DX's, while it appears that all of the dealers in my area do handle them.

/ Case dealers in central Cal: for DX29 /DX33
A few days ago I e-mailed Case headquarters inquiring about dealers - or more precisely re the problem of no dealers for the DX series. I got a return call today. It seems that because NH TC**D line and Case DX line are the same, Case cannot, or has decided not to, have the DX line offered in the same competetive area as NH dealer. That said, the person did advise me of three Case DX dealers in the state (he says there will be a lot more as time passes - but they are going slowly given the care they are taking with locations). One of them happens to be reasonably close - haven't looked at the map yet but the area code for their phone is my former area code before the area code split. I called the dealer and he has the line. I will try to get over there tomorrow.