Adding additional Hydraulic hookups?

/ Adding additional Hydraulic hookups? #21  
I'm not able to add anything else then what has already been said but I will say this. Hydraulics are scary at first but really are quite simple if you just sit down and think the system out. Once you do this it will show you just how easy it really is. there are plenty of options for aftermarket valves. I'd get a valve and decide where you want it mounted and then you can get a length for the hoses. It helps having the valve as it let's you visualize things easier.

/ Adding additional Hydraulic hookups?
I'm not able to add anything else then what has already been said but I will say this. Hydraulics are scary at first but really are quite simple if you just sit down and think the system out. Once you do this it will show you just how easy it really is. there are plenty of options for aftermarket valves. I'd get a valve and decide where you want it mounted and then you can get a length for the hoses. It helps having the valve as it let's you visualize things easier.

Thanks this is so true, I have a valve ordered and I think its starting to make sense now.

The existing tapping can be used as a supply, it will only work when the hydraulic lever is in the raised position.

The return will have to go to the filler point at the rear, it would be better if the return was tapped into the point where the drain plug is !!
Why will this tapping for a supply only work with lever in raise position? It appears it plugs into the hydraulic system before the controls would affect it.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...aulic-hookups-bradford-tractor-444-vary-touch

/ Adding additional Hydraulic hookups? #24  
Yes, only with hydraulic, position lever at the top as it is used to tip a trailer with a single acting ram assy, when no aux valves are fitted.!!and the isolator valve for the hitch must be closed !!

Thanks for your help with this cyrush, Im just trying to fully understands this, So, if I tap this port and run it to a double action valve as a supply then it would only work if 3 point hitch lever is in the fully up and the isolator valve is closed?

/ Adding additional Hydraulic hookups? #26  
Yes thats correct!!

thanks, so i will have to splice into the pressure line off pump and feed back through the power beyond port on the 2 way valve back to the 3 point and out the additional ports on the valve to the aux connections i need.

/ Adding additional Hydraulic hookups? #28  
This may be in the wrong place, but I searched the site and cannot find how to start a new thread. This one was close.
I want to add additional hydraulics to my harbor freight trencher/backhoe, and was looking for information on how to connect it and what type of valve block they used on it, the manual is useless?
Thanks

Well its finished. Ran the pump output into the " in" port on a duel action valve, then ran from the power beyond port on valve to 3 point hitch controls, then ran from the "out" port on the valve to drain port on fluid tank. 3 point hitch works great and new aux hook ups open and close the baler gate great. Thanks for all the help and information!

/ Adding additional Hydraulic hookups? #30  
Well its finished. Ran the pump output into the " in" port on a duel action valve, then ran from the power beyond port on valve to 3 point hitch controls, then ran from the "out" port on the valve to drain port on fluid tank. 3 point hitch works great and new aux hook ups open and close the baler gate great. Thanks for all the help and information!

This is exactly what I want to do. Do you have any pictures of how you hooked it into the system? Any help or addtional information would be very helpful. Thank you.