trading 50 hrs kubota in on case

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #11  
Now that you mention it... I do remember those posts! :eek: :thumbdown:

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #12  
   / trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #13  
It just breaks my heart to see so many well-meaning people offering Case245 good advice, and he just keeps ignoring it, complaining about whatever tractor he currently owns, and going on long rants about how awesome his old Case used to be. I don't know why people keep coming back to this well. I don't know why people keep taking him seriously.

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #14  
It just breaks my heart to see so many well-meaning people offering Case245 good advice, and he just keeps ignoring it, complaining about whatever tractor he currently owns, and going on long rants about how awesome his old Case used to be. I don't know why people keep coming back to this well. I don't know why people keep taking him seriously.

We are generally a pretty nice, forgiving and helpful bunch, but there is a limit and I believe sadly I have reached mine.

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #15  
We are generally a pretty nice, forgiving and helpful bunch, but there is a limit and I believe sadly I have reached mine.

I think I reached my a few posts ago. All I can say is I sure hope he finally gets that case hes been dreaming of so he'll quit running down our kubotas.:thumbsup:

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #16  
I think I reached my a few posts ago. All I can say is I sure hope he finally gets that case hes been dreaming of so he'll quit running down our kubotas.:thumbsup:

AND not to mention saving tons of money on oil and filter changes. I mean think about it. 10,000 hours on the old Case without a change.. Now that is really saving some money.!! :D

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #17  
AND not to mention saving tons of money on oil and filter changes. I mean think about it. 10,000 hours on the old Case without a change.. Now that is really saving some money.!! :D

At an average oil change interval (for all other makes) of 200 hours, thats 50 oil changes in total in that 10,000 hour life-span.

@ $10 for a filter and ~$40 for oil....thats a savings of $2500:thumbsup::laughing:

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case
i can care less of what u folks think of me u dont know me

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #19  

No we don't, I don't "know" anyone on here, all we have to go by is each others posts.

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #20  

I don't know anything about you personally. But I do know about your posts on TBN, and I have a very informed opinion in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.