trading 50 hrs kubota in on case

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #21  
   / trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #22  
I think I reached my a few posts ago. All I can say is I sure hope he finally gets that case hes been dreaming of so he'll quit running down our kubotas.:thumbsup:

Yes I do too, personally I like cases and I used to work for Case. But these days its just a suit case a brief case and the occasional beer case and basket case (after beer case) and thankfully not a court case.

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #23  
Yes I do too, personally I like cases and I used to work for Case. But these days its just a suit case a brief case and the occasional beer case and basket case (after beer case) and thankfully not a court case.

All that beer drinking will turn you into a "hardcase":)

James K0UA

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #24  
i can care less of what u folks think of me u dont know me

I think I have heard that about 10 times now:confused2::laughing:

Same ole same ole. Everytime. Lets hear about how experienced you are next:thumbsup:

Thats just too funny.

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #25  
I think I have heard that about 10 times now:confused2::laughing:

Same ole same ole. Everytime. Lets hear about how experienced you are next:thumbsup:

Thats just too funny.

But your talking to a nut case

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #26  
The J75c is just like the powerstar,nice tractors but from the sound of it you need to go up alittle more in size,get up into the 85hp range with the larger frames and weight. Other than that I really like my new 7040,sorry yours didnt worked out for you..

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #28  
I think what he needs is a **** skidder.

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #29  
   / trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #30  
Sounds to me like:
A. You just don't like the Kubota.
B. You don't know how to skid lumber. ( different color tractor probably won't help this)
C. You have more money to toss around than most of us.

Agreed! Never blame the tool, learn how to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.