trading 50 hrs kubota in on case

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #31  
yes im lifting it off the ground the butt end i been skidding loggs along time most of its traction been dragging logs since my tween yrs im in my mid 30s first time using an ag tractor to drag well the whole tree i ask kubota bout more cast weights they said no thanks for you folks help

Will the dealer throw in some periods and a capital letter or two?

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #32  
All that beer drinking will turn you into a "hardcase":)

James K0UA

More like a soft case now - beer seems to generate a nice pillow case in the central region.

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #33  
More like a soft case now - beer seems to generate a nice pillow case in the central region.

:drink: Yeah I am a little soggy in the middle myself:shocked:

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #34  
Boy you guys were some mean drunks last night:laughing:

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #35  
Something is not right here and in referenced threads. Could a determined and clever troll take things to a couple hundred posts?

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #36  
Something is not right here and in referenced threads. Could a determined and clever troll take things to a couple hundred posts?

I have wondered that myself more than once. The thing about running the original Case for whatever thousand hours without changing the oil seems like a dead giveaway. Also, a Case 245 is not a very large tractor to be doing all the things he claims he's done with it. He replaced it with a much larger Kubota and still thinks it's under-sized and under-powered.

Given the choice between "he's a troll" and "he's just kind of odd in the head," I lean toward the latter. But if he turns out to be trolling us, then my hat's off to him.

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #38  
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by incompetence.

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #39  
How about we just give case 245 the benefit of the doubt and just leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.