trading 50 hrs kubota in on case

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #41  
   / trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #42  
Whew.... I read the whole thread, but I'm not a better man for it. lol
You know, I can't understand how Case/IH is in the "other brands" forums and lesser selling/known brands have their own forum. Out here in farm country, Case/IH is probably a close second to Deere in popularity.

"TYM" has it's own forum and Case/IH doesn't? That's laughable....
I guess it's a little tractor forum?

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #43  
Case/IH does indeed have its own forum. It just isnt broken into sub-forums with "buying/pricing" and "owning/operating"

But still its own forum. I suspect when the owners of the site decide to break a forum into sub-forums has alot to do with how many posts that forum is getting. The first page of the whole case forum goes back 23 days. If you lumped ALL of the kubota sub-forums into one, it would only go back to yesterday.

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #45  
CDN Farm Boy said:
+1

Why is this a difficult concept for some???

I wonder how some people tie their own shoes. Or made it through school.

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #46  
Or voted for ***** ??

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #47  
Case/IH does indeed have its own forum. It just isnt broken into sub-forums with "buying/pricing" and "owning/operating"

But still its own forum. I suspect when the owners of the site decide to break a forum into sub-forums has alot to do with how many posts that forum is getting. The first page of the whole case forum goes back 23 days. If you lumped ALL of the kubota sub-forums into one, it would only go back to yesterday.

YEAH,,,,, TYM. Big seller compared to case IH. lol

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #48  
So whats the issue? I said Case HAS its own forum. It just isnt broken into sub-forums beyond that.

Do you think the case forum is so hopping busy that it needs broken into two sub-forums??:laughing:

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #49  
Children play nice or we'll have toy put our toys up and go inside.

/ trading 50 hrs kubota in on case #50  
Or get our toys and go back outside (away from the computer):laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.