530 Hydraulics

/ 530 Hydraulics #1  

farmerwantab

Tractor
Case 530 loader
Hi, I'm a new member and I had a question, I'm trying to hook up a woods backhoe to a Case 530 Loader only with a 3 point hitch and I'm not sure where to hook the hydralic lines to. It had two remote fittings at the rear that the manual says were for a cylinder, I hooked up to them but when I pull back on the rh. outer handle to operate it, it puts a load on the motor. I think maybe I have to rout a return line into someware else, not sure. I have pics if needed. Any help would greatly be appericated.
Thanks, GMT

/ 530 Hydraulics #2  
If you can get fluid to the BH, then you can run the BH return to the filler cap, or a return hose.

Recheck your QD's.

/ 530 Hydraulics
Thanks JJ, both QD's, male, female and hoses are brand new. The book says the outer lever forward pressurizes the top fitting and back the bottom, so i did just that, ran one from the top and ran the other to the tee at the filter as a return and that didn't seem to work either. The hoses come from an aux. valve in front of the steering wheel panel and I didn't know if that was a seperate circut or not.
GMT