Elite Member
    Tractor
    7040 HDC 1153 fel

Default caseih jx80

well i went on a tractor hunt this week.an found an bought a 2007 caseih jx80 4x4 ROPs quicktatch loader with 1000hrs.had it delivered late yesterday evening.we will do a complete service on it as soon as we can.any thoughts on this tractor.

Tractor
    Case/IH DX33

With my work, I've found a number of dairy guys using the jx series tractors that love them. Powerful, compact, and easy to use. You should get a lot of enjoyment out of it!
    The forums are a great place to find information....but also a great place to find speculation. Only you can determine the real problems with your tractor. We're here to help you find the correct way to do it.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Default Re: caseih jx80

We had the earlier model, a CX80 and had nothing but trouble out of it which was a surprise. Ours was a cab model and most of our problems were electrical, often just wouldn't turn over or start, AC was broke most of the time and the engine often over heated. It was a 12/12 synchro shuttle and we never had any problems with the engine or transmission. I'm pretty sure we just had a lemon; sold it to a guy who has an independent tractor shop.

Yours is a later model and I'm sure it will serve you well.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    7040 HDC 1153 fel

im sure it will serve us well pulling the 14ft bushhog we just bought.thats the reason we bought the case.i was checking on a jd at the same pace as well.but when i calld the jd had sold,so we ended up buying the case.its a clean tracor thats for sure.an it was a 1 owner.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

When buying used, I don't think about brand, we've bought different brands, I would be comfortable with Case, John Deere, kubota, NH etc., we have an old 60's model Case 995 we've used for over 20 years without a bit of work beyond maintenance.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    7040 HDC 1153 fel

3R im still loyal to kubota.when my brother said he wanted to buy a tractor i was going to look for an 8540 or 9540 new or used.but for some reason he didnt want a kubota.