4016 tractor with PTO ???

/ 4016 tractor with PTO ??? #1  

boduke_43235

Does anyone know if this 16 HP model can take a FEL? Newbie here so from my reading PTO is important to the front as well as the backend. Could this tractor accept a 3 pt. hitch. Thanks in advance.

/ 4016 tractor with PTO ??? #2  
Are you talking about a Case 4016, or an Ingersoll? If the Ingersoll, Kwickway makes a loader for them, but I have heard that the tractor is not that good for loader use. And for the cost of the loader, you would be better off finding an old Case/Ingersoll loader tractor. Now a 3ph is avalable for this tractor, but only in cat 0, so you may want to find out if you can get the attachments you want in cat0 before you get one.

Now on the the PTO problem. The only rear PTO you can get for this tractor, is a hydro PTO. This works real well for running hydro attachments, but the attachments are hard to find. You will not be able to run normal pto driven attachments. Now Case/Ingersoll does/did sell a lot of diffrent hydro powerd atachments, but they were/are costly. But the good news is almost any from the late 60's, will fit the tractors made today. I have an old Ingersoll 444, and a 224, and I have a hydrosplit log splitter, a hydrobagger, and a hydrotiller, and they all work REAL well, and I get a lot of use out of them.

/ 4016 tractor with PTO ???
Thanks for the post. It's an Ingersoll.