What can a Super C Do?

/ What can a Super C Do? #1  

Native87

Tractor
1046 C.C
Would one run a small size bush hog? What about a single bottom plow? Sickle mower? Thanks folks
Someone close to.me wants 1200 for his. Seems to be decent. Sound OK?

/ What can a Super C Do? #2  
should run a 5' light duty mower and a 6' sb mower.. a 1 bottom plow up to 14 probably.

I have a regular C I bought for 800$ but needed some work.. 1200 is good for one that is ready to go.. has hyds..e tc. I wouldn't go for land clearing on that 5' hog.. but regular duty ok.

/ What can a Super C Do? #3  
Mine came with a Fast Hitch 2-14" plow, 7' FH sickle bar mower, 6' FH disc, 5' Bush Hog brand rotary cutter w/FH conversion, and a FH rear cutilvator tool bar. Bought the whole outfit 20 years ago, for $950.00 @ public auction. Other than replacing the clutch about 10 years ago, having the generator rebuilt, and normal maintenance, it has not missed a beat in all that time, just doing what you do in weekly chores on a horse farm.

If it has Fast Hitch, that is a plus, IF there are attachments with it.

/ What can a Super C Do?
OK thanks folks. I went and looked at it. It is a 240. It has the fast hitch nut also has the 3 point conversion on it. Rebuilt motor. New water pump new charging system. Hookups for a loader, wide front end, and a new light bush hog from TSC. Tires are rough but hold air good. Rims are excellent. Sheet metal is very good shape. The pedals do not show Mich sign of wear. It is actually 2800. Tbhe bush hog is 800 itself. What do you think about this deal honestly. Thanks Terry

/ What can a Super C Do? #5  
OK thanks folks. I went and looked at it. It is a 240. It has the fast hitch nut also has the 3 point conversion on it. Rebuilt motor. New water pump new charging system. Hookups for a loader, wide front end, and a new light bush hog from TSC. Tires are rough but hold air good. Rims are excellent. Sheet metal is very good shape. The pedals do not show Mich sign of wear. It is actually 2800. Tbhe bush hog is 800 itself. What do you think about this deal honestly. Thanks Terry

$2800 for the tractor and BH is plenty. $2800 for the tractor itself is too much if it needs $1000 worth of tires.

/ What can a Super C Do? #6  
I had a 2 bottom 'trip plow' with coulters I pulled behind my 'C' with no problem.
As for the price of the tractor with the BH, I think I would try for a bit lower price. Ya gotta think about the $1,000.oo worth of tires that you are gonna have to buy.