Case IH 5130 3-point lift problem

/ Case IH 5130 3-point lift problem #1  

lewispmills

Tractor
Case IH 5130 and John Deere 550 Dozer and Yanmar VIO50 Excavator and Case 1845C skid steer and Kioti LK3054 & Case IH Farmall 80 4wd w/cab and fel
I'm looking at a 1991 5130 with 5400 hrs that a neighbor has that has quit farming. It seems to be in pretty good shape, but I discovered that the 3-point lift isn't working as it should. While in the Position Mode and with the "toggle" switch forward in the Working Mode, the lever that is suppose to raise, lower and set height of the lift won't do anything but lower the arms. Now in the Draft Mode it lifts and lower just fine but won't set a height as it shouldn't and the "toggle" switch will lift and lower as it should but the "setting lever" won't work the 3-point lift as it is suppose to. Has anyone had any experience with this problem? Any help would be appreciated. I called the local dealer and he said to bring it to his shop$$$ and I haven't bought it yet.
Thanks,
Lou

/ Case IH 5130 3-point lift problem #2  
That is low houred compared to many we have in our area. On the hitch, get an owners manual so you would better understand how to operate it.