84/85 International 284

/ 84/85 International 284 #1  

uuu

Tractor
84/85 International 284 2wd diesel 60 hp
Hello!! I have had this 84/85 International 284, 2 wheel drive, diesel. 30 horsepower, since 1985.

I have never been able to find a repair manual for it.

I need to do some brake work on it and have no idea how the brakes are set up.

Can anyone tell me where to find the repair manual OR tell me how to do the brakes?

Most of the repairs and maintenance I have managed to figure out on my own, but some mechanical things I still do not know!?!?! :)

/ 84/85 International 284 #2  
I don't have a manual, but I had the left brake apart on a 284 a few months back. The tractor has wet brakes, single disc with hydraulic piston and master cylinder for each side. To access the brake disc/piston the final drive housing must be removed - not a big deal. You can access the online parts book and study the parts pages. Not much is available from the dealers except for seals.

/ 84/85 International 284
I don't have a manual, but I had the left brake apart on a 284 a few months back. The tractor has wet brakes, single disc with hydraulic piston and master cylinder for each side. To access the brake disc/piston the final drive housing must be removed - not a big deal. You can access the online parts book and study the parts pages. Not much is available from the dealers except for seals.

Where would I find this online parts book??? :)