IH 284 owner in Oregon

/ IH 284 owner in Oregon #1  

JeepsAreBuilt

Tractor
International harvester 284
Hello,

I wanted to introduce myself to the forum community. My name is Daniel, and I'm from Oregon and live near the city of the state's capital. I am a recent land owner of 4 acres with mostly forest land. Which lead me to my acquisition of my tractor. It is a 1985ish vintage International Harvester model 284 with the gasoline powered internal combustion engine. Which I bought used, it has a front loader attached to it, 3 point system, 4 speed plus reverse and high low gears, 2 speed pto 540/1000, 28 hp 4 cylinder motor.

I have greatly enjoyed owning this tractor, and is now my new hobby.. and is being pretty addictive for me. As I'm buying implants and "upgrades" for the tractor. I had just ordered Pat's easy change system thanks to this forum for attracting me to it. Hopefully I'll keep learning more about to use my tractor and more in the future on this forum. As I am big on being a DIY'er, I am doing landscaping and gardening so far with my tractor.

55osqe.jpg

Thank you for reading this and see you on the forum !

/ IH 284 owner in Oregon #3  
Hello and welcome from just a little northwest of you.

/ IH 284 owner in Oregon #4  
Howdy from Michigan!

/ IH 284 owner in Oregon #5  
Welcome Daniel to TractorByNet.

/ IH 284 owner in Oregon #6  
Welcome to TBN:welcome:

/ IH 284 owner in Oregon #7  
Welcome to the forum from Canada.

/ IH 284 owner in Oregon #8  
Howdy from VA and welcome, and yes, this hobby becomes addictive quick!'. Enjoy :)

Sent from my iPod touch using TractorByNet