BLEEDING BRAKES ON INTERNATIONAL TRACTOR

/ BLEEDING BRAKES ON INTERNATIONAL TRACTOR #1  

Teleco

Tractor
IH 1455XL
Hi,
I got a case international 1255xl that must have run low on brake fluid so topped it up with hytrans oil.
What the correct procedure to bleed the brakes on these tractors.
I see a small nut in the inside axle on the left hand side so i assume i bleed it there,
These dry brake system on these tractors are troublesome when they sit up it seems

Anyway Anyone able to advise please

Thanks

/ BLEEDING BRAKES ON INTERNATIONAL TRACTOR #2  
Is the tractor just fitted with two wheel brakes or does it have the optional 4 wheel braking?? Which has a disc caliper mounted on the front axle prop shaft???

/ BLEEDING BRAKES ON INTERNATIONAL TRACTOR
Hi Cyrush,just the two rear wheel braking, there a little bleeding nut on the rear axle but need step by step instructions on how to bleed the brakes

Thanks

/ BLEEDING BRAKES ON INTERNATIONAL TRACTOR #4  
Brake bleeding - 2wheel brakes only

With the bleed nipples at the L/Hand brake housing and the trailer brake valve open, pump both pedals until the fluid is free of air.
Close the trailer brake valve nipple. Hold the L/Hand pedal 1/2 way down and pump the R/Hand pedal - this will force any air in the balance pipe assy through the L/Hand master cylinder and out through the L/Hand housing bleed nipple. Close the L/Hand nipple when free of air.

If difficulties are experienced it may become a two handed job to close the nipples whilst the pedals are depressed and allow the rising pedal to suck fluid out of the reservoir , opening the nipple again for each down stroke of the pedal.

Alternativly a vacuums or pressure bleeder unit as used by the car trade could be used for one handed bleeding !!

Pressure test : at 135 lbs pedal pressure 5 inches of travel, both pedals latched together.
6inches pedal travel one pedal depressed.

Pedal free play - 1/16 to 1/4 inch must be equal.

/ BLEEDING BRAKES ON INTERNATIONAL TRACTOR
These tractors have all dry brakes, is that correct?