FARMALL 55A PROBLEMS

/ FARMALL 55A PROBLEMS
I found it! And it fixed it! Now I fill like doing a dance it is in a little c channel behind the alarm box! Hidden very well! Thanks for the help everyone!

/ FARMALL 55A PROBLEMS #32  
I found it! And it fixed it! Now I fill like doing a dance it is in a little c channel behind the alarm box! Hidden very well! Thanks for the help everyone!

Good to hear you got it fixed. What exactly was it that you replaced your thread could help someone not go through all the frustration you did finding it. And at the end if the day that is what is so nice about this site so much collective knowledge. Again great to hear it's fixed.

/ FARMALL 55A PROBLEMS #33  
Glad to hear it's fixed. I hope I never have a problem but if this one appears I'll be able to get it fixed fast thanks to you.

/ FARMALL 55A PROBLEMS
Good to hear you got it fixed. What exactly was it that you replaced your thread could help someone not go through all the frustration you did finding it. And at the end if the day that is what is so nice about this site so much collective knowledge. Again great to hear it's fixed.

The fuel control module. A nine dollar part!