Case IH 595 possible purchase

/ Case IH 595 possible purchase #1  

zx6rrider

Tractor
Case IH 595, JD 2210
Going to look at an early 90's Case International 595 this afternoon. I cant seem to find much info about them. Are parts readily available for this model? Any major issues I should be aware of and look out for? The tractor Im looking at has a FEL and 1900 hours. Dual remotes separate from the loader, shuttle shift and looks to be in good shape. Asking 9200, indicated he wouldnt go lower then 8800. Seems like a great tractor that has all I need at a reasonable price, but Im a bit worried that google isnt turning up much for troubleshooting help and parts.

Thanks for any info as I continue to search on here

/ Case IH 595 possible purchase #2  
I'm late seeing this thread. Did you buy the tractor?

I have a smaller version of the tractor and love it. One thing to look for is the parking brake. It is a band inside the transmission and it is common for it to be burned up and puts shreds in the trans oil.

/ Case IH 595 possible purchase
Yes I bought it. Ill check into the parking brake, didnt really pay any attention to it, otherwise everything else seems to work well. Havn't used it much as Im going through and changing all the fluids and filters since the PO only had the tractor 6-8 months and didnt know the history. Thanks for the heads up on the brake