case 75c vs massey 4608

/ case 75c vs massey 4608 #1  

case245

Platinum Member
Tractor
kubota 7040sud
I had got some seat time on a case 75c 4x4 12x12 shuddle no fel on it I was impressed I then looked at a massey 4608 has 12x?with fel no seat time dealer was closed I don't know how the case and the massey compare I know the massey as the emissions filter on it im leary of it the massey has the fel couplers unprotected I don't like that which tractor I get it will have fel case 75c 620 fel the massey 260 fel which one will do better at digging and dragging logs also grading my roads

/ case 75c vs massey 4608 #2  
The way my FEL hoses are situated on the CASE 60 I have had zero issues with cutting/wearing out. Everyone else around me with blue, blue, gold, different reds, and especially greens have had issues with their hydraulic lines being damaged during use or just driving down the pasture.

Look at location of build for the CASE versus the Massey. I believe the Massey might be built by LS and tagged red. Please double check me, do not trust this. Modern Massey's are not the same tractor as the older ones.

I greatly enjoyed our old Massey and we love the CASE. We hate the new Deere. Hate is not strong enough of a word....