Case DX 33

/ Case DX 33 #1  

dirtworx

Tractor
several
The tach on my case DX33 is inop where the heck is the tach cable

/ Case DX 33 #2  
There is no cable on that tractor. It's an electronic tach. Are all of your other gauges working ok?

/ Case DX 33
There is no cable on that tractor. It's an electronic tach. Are all of your other gauges working ok?

Well shoot that explains it

Yes everything else works

/ Case DX 33 #4  
I've got the service manual for that tractor. Want me to try to scan and send you that section?

Wanna see the guts of your tractor? Look at my thread on this forum "shrapnel in gear case"

/ Case DX 33
I've got the service manual for that tractor. Want me to try to scan and send you that section?

Wanna see the guts of your tractor? Look at my thread on this forum "shrapnel in gear case"

It seems to be intermittent so i need to know where the sensor is

/ Case DX 33 #6  
OK. I've got the section of the manual scanned that you need. It's just too big of a file to post here. PM me with your email and I can send it to you that way. Happy diagnostics!!!!!

If you have to replace part of the instrument panel....let me know. I may want to buy parts from your old one. :)

Attachments

• img099.pdf
    520.5 KB · Views: 151
   / Case DX 33
OK. I've got the section of the manual scanned that you need. It's just too big of a file to post here. PM me with your email and I can send it to you that way. Happy diagnostics!!!!!

If you have to replace part of the instrument panel....let me know. I may want to buy parts from your old one. :)

So you think that indicates its on the left side of the block?

/ Case DX 33 #8  
It goes to the alternator actually. That's how most of them work is off of a pickup in the alternator

/ Case DX 33
well crud
do you have to replace the alternator?

/ Case DX 33 #10  
What's your email? I can send you the full diagnostic chart.