Tractor Sizing Case 275???

/ Case 275??? #1  

Relic

Silver Member
Tractor
Sears GT
I am trying to find out about a Case tractor and I believe it is a model 275.Can anyone tell me if it is a shuttle shift.The person that I need to speak to about the mechanics isn't in at this time.I do know that the price on it is $11,500,00.The tractor has 4 new rims and tires on it,bucket needs repairs in a big way.Other than that,looks like the tractor's been well used.
Are parts easily obtained for this model tractor? Thanks for any help that anyone can provide.

Last edited:
   / Case 275??? #2  
Well Sir, I'm not familiar with the term "shuttle shift". I've had my 275 for over 20 years and it's been great for brushhogging and boxblading, using an auger, gin pole; however, I'm having trouble finding parts such as a starter solenoid, over flow resavoir from the radiator, and oil, air, and fuel filters seem to cost more every time I go get one. May I ask, "How is it you're not sure if it IS a 275 or not? If you had a picture I could probably tell you immediately if that's what it is. The 11,500 price seems high for this model, as they have been discontinued for some time.