Can anyone identify this gland?

/ Can anyone identify this gland? #1  

cdsnyder

Tractor
Case 530CK
Hi all,

I'm resealing/repacking all the hydraulics on a case 530CK that I recently purchased. I ran into a snag when I found that one of the swing cylinders does not have the original gland. I can't find any identification numbers on it to find the matching seal kit.

The main difference from the original is that the outer wiper is rubber instead of the plastic split ring type on the rest of the cylinders. The inner wiper is the split plastic split type like the original. I'm guessing the gland is from a later model case. The cylinder body is original: bore is 4" and the rod is 1.75".

Does this look familiar to anyone?

Thanks
Chris

Attachments

• DSC_4027_sm.jpg
    DSC_4027_sm.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC_4029_sm.jpg
    DSC_4029_sm.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 95
   / Can anyone identify this gland? #2  
I think what you need is a D95143, though you'll probably have to buy a whole kit to get it.
G32617 should be the kit number.
You can go to the Case Construction website, find the online parts tab and type in 32S for the model number. This was the model of the backhoe attachment hooked to the 530CK tractor to verify this information.

Mark

/ Can anyone identify this gland? #3  
I hope this PDF file uploads correctly.
It should help you.

Mark

Attachments

• G32620 AND G32621 SWING CYLINDERS, 4_ I.D. X 11_ STROKE.pdf
    713.7 KB · Views: 161
   / Can anyone identify this gland?
I didn't realize there were two versions of the swing cylinders for this backhoe. Searching for seal kits for the model 32 kept getting me the split wiper kits only. Thanks for your help!

Only 2 more cylinders on the loader to rebuild, so hopefully no more surprises. I also found that somebody replaced the dipper/crowd rod with a boom rod (7 inches too long). Had to take it to a shop to cut and reweld to correct length.

Chris