Case DX Series

/ Case DX Series #1  

Knight9

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2410 with turfs
Hi All,

In my travels looking for "the perfect tractor", I have been checking out Orange, Green, Blue and Red (Massey Ferguson). However...it appears there is a new red series coming out. Apparently they are not yet available in my area. The Case DX series is apparently very similar to the TC series of New Holland as both companies are owned by Fiat. But some "tweaking" has been done to the Case series and from the pictures/specs on the web they look very nice.

Has anyone seen these or had the chance to test drive? I would be interested to know how they stack up and what the price comparison is...especially to the TC series.

For those who haven't seen them at all...http://www.casecorp.com/agricultural/newequip/tractors/dx/.

Kevin

/ Case DX Series #2  
There are several of them sitting on the lot at the Case/International dealer in Waxahachie, TX, but I've only seen them from the Interstate driving by; haven't stopped to look at them yet.

Bird

/ Case DX Series #3  
Looks like a smaller version of the MX Magnum..something like my father has. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif
Maybe Case IH planning a come back like Dodge in stock cars. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Case DX Series #4  
The DXs are the smae as the TCs as far as I can tell. You can't get the DX with SuperSteer though. There are ten of them at the dealer a couple of miles from me; some of the mid-size (25-33Hp) and some of the larger size (35-45Hp). The specs on the brochures are the same down to the millimeter.

/ Case DX Series #5  
I did a quick look over of them today and they look just like the boomers other than color. Didn't bother the salesman because I allready bought a Kubota L3410HST, but just had to
check them out.