DX series brochure?

/ DX series brochure? #1  

JayC

Veteran Member
I have been comparing tractors in the 20-26hp range and have a couple brochures on the way. But I cannot find on Case's website a form for requesting a brochure about their DX series. Can anyone else find a request form? Here is the website: http://www.caseih.com Maybe someone else will have better luck. Is there some place else that I could get a brochure if Case themselves don't offer one?

/ DX series brochure? #2  
Are you anywhere near Dan's Farm Supply in Adrian, MI?

Dan's Farm Supply

My neighbor recently purchased a tractor from Steve Bolen. He seems to be pleased with the transaction. They sell Kubota as well as Case. Send them an email and request a brochure....

/ DX series brochure? #3  
Shoppintractors:

Gee whiz, another "Dans" fan....
I have bought all 5 of my Kubota's from Dans. Good people.
Steve Bolen sold me the 5030. I do like dealing with them. When I bought the 5030, they delivered the unit and Steve told me to try it out for a few weeks before I commited on the paperwork. Way to go!!

I was over there for some filters and such the other day and I did notice that they had quite a few Case CUT's out front.

They are also good with Axial Flow combines not that they are germaine to this website. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ DX series brochure? #4  
Just use the "Contact Us" link to order brochures in hard copy. If you have Adobe Acrobat the full specs are on the site.