Fuel problem

/ Fuel problem #1  

Leepratt

Tractor
Farmall 460
Hey guys I have a international 460 and I can't get it to pick up fuel, the fuel is getting to the carb but it won't pull up to the motor! I've cleaned the carb and everything is perfect so I thought it might be a intake leak so i made sure it didnt have any cracks and I replaced the intake gasket with no results! If you spray starting fluid in it it'll start for a few seconds so I know it's firing so what else could it be???

/ Fuel problem #2  
Are you getting gas into the carb? Did you pull the elbow going into the carb., where the fuel line attaches, and clean the screen on that el??

Or pull the discharge nozzle, and make sure the cross drilled holes are clean??

/ Fuel problem
Yes the carb is getting plenty of fuel and the discharge nozzle is clean! It just doesnt want to pick up I figured it was an above carb problem so I checked for cracks and leaks witch it had a intake leake from the gasket so I replaced it and haven't had any luck with it yet! I checked for leaks and it has none now so what else is left?

/ Fuel problem #4  
If it were me, I'd do the basic farmboy thing... Pull the air intake hose off, and put fingers close together on the throat of the carb., and see if there is some vacuum there when turning the engine over. If you have a good bit of vacuum there, problem is in the carb.

Got to ask... Why did you clean the carb.?? Was it not starting at all, or running poorly..?? Did you pull the plug from the bottom of the carb. and see if there is gas inside the carb.?? Did you reset the float setting??