You've got RED company!!!

/ You've got RED company!!! #11  
Re: You\'ve got RED company!!!

Hey Muhammed - you mentioned that you are going to the NYS Ag show at the fairgrounds this month. Me too, for the third year in a row. Any other Central New York TBNers going? If so, maybe we could set up a time/place, and actually meet face to face. If not, I'll be the guy in jeans, plaid shirt, and a "Farmshow 2001" hat, so you can't miss me!

/ You've got RED company!!! #12  

Large frame Boomers (TC35 up) have fuel tank behind seat.

Bill

/ You've got RED company!!! #13  

Might the Case be less or more money to the comparable NH, generally speaking?

Derek
18-29716-2120.gif

/ You've got RED company!!!

It has been so long since Case offered a compact tractor, so I really wouldn't even be able to guess... I'll try to find out, though. Then there is always list and sale prices, remember... one line might see more discount than the other.

msig.gif

/ You've got RED company!!! #15  

BillinECIN,

Thanks for the info.

JimBinMI

6-19648-jimbinminh.gif

/ You've got RED company!!! #16  

I have a RED tractor, I have a red tractor, its not a CASE but its an International Harvester, I feel special. Rat...
P.S. I'm going to take a picture of my beast and post it so you all can see what a 454D "Lightining Shift" tractor looks like. Rust Oleum still sells International Harvester red paint at the stores.

/ You've got RED company!!! #17  

Farmall Red! I still think my Kubota is a take-off mix of Farmall "Red" and Allis Chalmers "Persian Orange" /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

RobertN in Shingle Springs Calif

/ You've got RED company!!! #18  

"Persian Orange" I thought it was safety orange,and stood for here Iam and don't come near me. {wink]

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ You've got RED company!!! #19  

Just read on the other forum that the reds (will) have a 10yr/10K hour warranty! True? Wonder what it'll cover?

/ You've got RED company!!! #20  

Around Indy New Holland dealerships are far and few between and the few that are here act as if they only sell them as a side business to the industrial equipment. Maybe Case will market them better in this area.