Case / International Dx35 Adusting the Hydrostatic transmission.

/ Case / International Dx35 Adusting the Hydrostatic transmission. #1  

okteach

Tractor
Case/international DX35
I have a 2004 Case/International Dx 35 tractor and when I let the forward or reverse pedal go the tractor will slowly keep going forward. I can push on the reverse pedal about a quarter of an inch and it stops moving. I tried to figure out how to adjust it but to me it will have to be adjusted in the transmission. This problem just started, the tractor has 268 hrs. on it. If some one could help I would appreciate it.

/ Case / International Dx35 Adusting the Hydrostatic transmission. #2  
The problem is called creeping and in most cases it can be adjusted from the outside on the trans. There is an eccentric cam underneath the right fender that you can adjust.

There is also a damper (shock) that hooks to the cam. Sometimes it will go bad and not let it return to neutral.

/ Case / International Dx35 Adusting the Hydrostatic transmission.
The problem is called creeping and in most cases it can be adjusted from the outside on the trans. There is an eccentric cam underneath the right fender that you can adjust.

There is also a damper (shock) that hooks to the cam. Sometimes it will go bad and not let it return to neutral.

Thanks for the reply. I looked and looked and finally found the cam. I think adjusting the cam a little is all that is needed. Thanks again for your reply.

/ Case / International Dx35 Adusting the Hydrostatic transmission. #4  
Welcome from Wisconsin

/ Case / International Dx35 Adusting the Hydrostatic transmission. #5  
Welcome to TractorByNet!

I moved your thread to the Case-IH forum. :)