Farmall 75C

/ Farmall 75C #1  

garrison823

Tractor
Case IH Farmall 75C Kubota B2920 Case IH 585
Okay guys, we just got a really good bargain on a 2013 75C. our local dealer had it as a demonstrator, its got all the goodies, FEL 4WD with the cab and only 25 hours. We gave 32,000 for it, hard to pass up. Does anyone have any experience with these? any problems they may have had? I spread a little bit of gravel with it and it seemed a tad light in the rear end but not too bad. I just haven't seen a whole lot about them out there.

/ Farmall 75C #2  
I notice you're close to me. What dealer did you use? I'm considering a larger Case IH and having trouble finding a dealer reasonable on price.

/ Farmall 75C
We went to southeastern farm supply in London, a bit of a drive but there really great to deal with. Jacobi sales can't compete.

/ Farmall 75C #4  
I'm really close to London. A friend of mine bought a used McCormick from them. I'm going to get a quote from them.

/ Farmall 75C #5  
I believe they are the same as the New Holland Powerstar T4.75, there should be more information around on those. Seems most people really like them.

/ Farmall 75C #6  
I just priced one on the Case site, $57,000. Seems like big money for a tractor in the 60 hp range. This was a Tier 4 with a fel and I believe the 12 x 12 transmission.

/ Farmall 75C #7  
I just bought a Case Farmall 75C @ Wylie Implement in Abilene Texas. 0 hours new tractor with everything I could want for 45,000 and some change. It was tier 4 with 4x4 and the 12X12, dual remotes, Loader, Cab with everything even an Instruction Seat. The Case site must be overpricing or I got a really good deal. (Not as good as 25 hours and 32,000 that's awesome).
I am very happy with the power the Tractor has and everything seems to work together really well.

/ Farmall 75C #8  
I've used the build it online section on the Case IH website and come up with a tractor priced at $69,000. That's an 85C with options. I've emailed dealers as well as requested quotes through the website and haven't received any replies. My biggest question is how real is that price? I'm comparing the C series to Mahindra's 8560 (quote at $45,000) and MForce 100 (quote at $54,000). Love the amenities of the Case IH cab and the creeper tranny option, but I can't justify paying much more than the price of the 100 hp Mahindra for the 85C Case IH.

/ Farmall 75C #9  
I suggest that you also look at the Farmall 110. It doesn't have all the B/W that the C has but it's a good solid tractor for the money.

/ Farmall 75C #10  
The bells and whistles are the selling point for the C series. I'm especially fond of the see through roof panel. I load a lot of trucks and it would sure help. I think the MForce 100 is really too big for my operation and in comparison the Farmall 110 is even bigger. I just considered the MForce because I asked about a comparable tractor to the 8560 with more tranny options and it's the only thing they offer. I could get by with the 75C.....I'm doing everything currently with the Mahindra 7010 cab. I'm finding Case IH dealers are not nearly as hungry for sales as Mahindra.