international 574 or 2500A

/ international 574 or 2500A #1  

deerseeker001

Tractor
International 2500a with Loader
I have been having problems keeping any brake presure,bleed them good for day or two then back to nothing.Well yesterday I have found the problem broken piece out of the master brake cylinder where the plunger goes in.I had a few people call for prices and got 3 different prices.one was 350.00 next 106.00 after calling a few dealers found out there is a premium price and a Gold Value price at Case/IH lot a difference in price so be careful when buying Guys.

/ international 574 or 2500A
I glad to know where all the Air was coming from,probably close to a inch long by .25 wide broke out where the plunger goes in,who knows how that broke.

I hoping to save Case/IH owners some money.

I found out Today I can get a rebuild Master Cylinder for 60.00 bucks getting better all the time.

I order the Master Cylinder rebuilt will pick up next week.

/ international 574 or 2500A #6  
I have one leaking but the brakes are still working. Where did you find the best price?

Thanks for sharing

It happened to be a guy that rebuilds them here in Wisconsin.

Piece was broke out of housing where the plunger goes in and I think that's where my air is coming from.It was a good size chunk and how that broke is a mystery.

We replaced at master cylinder today and the Brakes are as good as new,this must have been bad for the last 6 months.Its quite the job no room to work.

/ international 574 or 2500A #10  
We replaced at master cylinder today and the Brakes are as good as new,this must have been bad for the last 6 months.Its quite the job no room to work.
looking for a diagram of master cylinder