international tractor 3414 with loader

/ international tractor 3414 with loader #1  

frank_campione

Tractor
ford 800
looking for the years they were made and any pictures of these tractors ,I have one that has no tags on it other than the numbers on some parts it is yellow ,4cyl ,12volts ,4forward gears and 1 reverse with high low also ,so if you have info please help ,thank you .

/ international tractor 3414 with loader #2  
Your tractor might be an industrial 414. I have an IH 2444, which is just a 444 with foot throttle and a heavy duty front axle. The tractor boards don't like these industrial IH number series tractors. Delaers have tried to send me to the Truck and backhoe side of IH and they sent me back to the tractor place. I just learned to go to the tractor dealer and ask for 444 parts /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ international tractor 3414 with loader #3  
That might be a B-414 chassis. The 424 chassis is a good one.

/ international tractor 3414 with loader #4  
I also have a 3414 loader tractor and mine has a 3100 backhoe installed. They were built arround 1961-1968. The engines and transmissions were built in england, shipped to Canada and the tractors were assembled. International also had a factory for these series of tractors in India (b-414 and 3414). The factory today produces a line called Mihindra. There are Mihindra dealers around the US. Some parts are available at Case dealers who were old International dealers. Komatsu bought the industrail line fron International so parts are available there but be prepaired for severe sticker shock, 2x - 3x as much for the same part. Books are available online and on Ebay at times. Search for 3414, scroll down and disregard all the computer parts.

/ international tractor 3414 with loader #5  
Another thought post the same question on the construction forum

/ international tractor 3414 with loader #6  
Don't have any pictures.

Here's a parts source, though.

Click on the numbers in the left column 2400A through 3788 and it will list the 3414. Click on the 3414 and it will bring up a page that has some items listed. Those are clickable links. Pick one and click on it.

They have lots of stuff for IH, but their website is kind of hard to figure out what's a clickable link or not.... you just have to start moving your mouse over text to figure out what's a link or not. Good luck in your search. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ international tractor 3414 with loader #7  
I posted some pictures of my 3414 backhoe on the owning/operating forum.

/ international tractor 3414 with loader #9  
Welcome to TBN! :thumbsup:

You're replying to a 12 year old thread. Maybe someone will chime in.