Case IH indicator lights

/ Case IH indicator lights #1  

savantu

Tractor
Fiatagri 180-90
Hello,

I want to buy a Case tractor but it has 2 lights on the dash board. Can you tell me what they mean ?

Thank you!

eroare case.jpg

/ Case IH indicator lights #2  
The amber diamond is designed to flash in order to call attention to any conditions requiring attention. The red light is a bit blurred on my small screen, but looks like the low brake fluid indicator.

/ Case IH indicator lights
Thank you for your reply. The mechanics from the vendor ( which is a Fendt one - they have little know how with Case and no tools to diagnose it ) said the light is on because the air bottle for the brakes is empty, the compressor belt is removed on that tractor. I was afraid of something more serious with the brakes ( they seem to function well ). Does it have a sensor for air pressure ?

/ Case IH indicator lights #4  
Tractors sold in this country don't use air brakes, so if yours has air operated systems, I couldn't tell you how to troubleshoot. The only type I'm familiar with are hydraulic brakes, which have a small reservoir under the hood supplying fluid to the brake master cylinders. The cap has a switch and float assembly with two wires connected to the warning light circuit.

/ Case IH indicator lights #5  
Yes, the yellow is a warning that could mean a number of things, from a fault to something that needs to be calibrated. It appears that the red light is an indicator that the air brake pressure is low. There is a switch in one of the air tanks. The air is only for trailer brakes, the vehicle brakes are independent and operate hydraulically.

/ Case IH indicator lights #6  
Tractors sold in this country don't use air brakes.[/QUOTE

They just started, but air brakes are an option on the new CaseIH magnum tractors in North America. I'm not sure about the other guys, but I would bet if they don't already they will soon.