IH 674 Hydraulics

/ IH 674 Hydraulics #1  

DLTTrekkers

Veteran Member
Hi
IH 674 hyaudraulic oil full of air . Lift works for 2 min and then do not whant to lift. When I test the externals oilpressure I do get 16 Mpa/160 Bar but after 2 min it fall to about nothing (air in oil) I did replace the pump , gaskets and o-rings . Also the big o-ring in the groove in the gearboxcasing Please help

/ IH 674 Hydraulics #2  
There is an air leak in the suction line somewhere. Find that and you should have the problem solved.

/ IH 674 Hydraulics
Yes. But where ?I checked the big o-ring and the o-ring on the pump and I overfilled the tractor by 20 L of oil .

/ IH 674 Hydraulics #4  
Yes. But where ?

Well to be honest with you I really don't know. I'm not familiar with the tractor at all. Within the next few days or so I'll be right beside one so I'll have a look and see if I can come up with any ideas.

/ IH 674 Hydraulics #5  
Recheck the filter cover to M C V square packing, any imperfection or foreign object in the groove can cause a suction leak. Also check the O ring on
the bolt that secures the filter cover.

/ IH 674 Hydraulics
After checking all of that Iwent ahead and close all the loose pipes aswell and all the air was gone ! The manual do not state that !
Now I have a new problem . My client wants to lift a 1000 l with the rochshaft . Can this tractor do it ?