Farmall Compacts /Compact Equipment Magazine

/ Farmall Compacts /Compact Equipment Magazine #1  

Old_Hickory

Platinum Member
There is a nice article on The Farmall Compacts in the new issue of "Compact Equipment "magazine.

/ Farmall Compacts /Compact Equipment Magazine #2  
Looked at the February 04 issue, but did not find the article. What issue is it in?

/ Farmall Compacts /Compact Equipment Magazine
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> Looked at the February 04 issue, but did not find the article. What issue is it in? </font> )</font>

February issue page 59-60.

/ Farmall Compacts /Compact Equipment Magazine #4  
After reading the article, it left me wanting more. Like alot of other things, not enough of the info you want. Have to reread the article because I thought I read that the engines were going to be "in-house", but according to their website <font color="blue"> * Case IH engine manufactured by Ishikawajima-Shibaura Machinery Co., Ltd. </font>

/ Farmall Compacts /Compact Equipment Magazine #5  
The New Holland engines are made by Shibaura so it stands to reason that the DX Farmalls would have the same engines being they are basically the same tractor.

/ Farmall Compacts /Compact Equipment Magazine #6  
These tractors are an exact duplicate of the New Holland TC series. Only the names and colors have been changed to protect the innocent!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Farmall Compacts /Compact Equipment Magazine #7  
Is it that much different than Cub Cadet taking Kiotis and painting them yellow? I have to admit that I am a little disappointed with Cub for dropping Mitsubishi.

/ Farmall Compacts /Compact Equipment Magazine #8  
Well you know Michigan tool and die or MTD as we all know is all about the price. I am sure they save a few dollars on each unit they are getting from Kioti puttling more money in there pockets.

/ Farmall Compacts /Compact Equipment Magazine #9  
Spencer200,

I believe MTD stands for MACHINE Tool and Die, (opposed to /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifMichigan/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Tool and Die), located in Cleveland, Ohio.

Don

/ Farmall Compacts /Compact Equipment Magazine #10  
Yes I stand corrected I should have remembered that since we have sold there products in the past. You will not find me saying that often!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif