Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Farmall Compacts /Compact Equipment Magazine

There is a nice article on The Farmall Compacts in the new issue of "Compact Equipment "magazine.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    JD4320 with TNT, electric diverter, cruise control and air suspension seat.

Default Re: Farmall Compacts /Compact Equipment Magazine

Looked at the February 04 issue, but did not find the article. What issue is it in?

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> Looked at the February 04 issue, but did not find the article. What issue is it in? </font> )</font>

February issue page 59-60.

Tractor
    Ford 1220, John Deere 770, Case 580E and Allmand TLB-35

After reading the article, it left me wanting more. Like alot of other things, not enough of the info you want. Have to reread the article because I thought I read that the engines were going to be "in-house", but according to their website <font color="blue"> * Case IH engine manufactured by Ishikawajima-Shibaura Machinery Co., Ltd. </font>

Veteran Member

The New Holland engines are made by Shibaura so it stands to reason that the DX Farmalls would have the same engines being they are basically the same tractor.

These tractors are an exact duplicate of the New Holland TC series. Only the names and colors have been changed to protect the innocent!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    John Deere 4110, 325,Gt225,, 110, XUV550S4, Kubota L275

Is it that much different than Cub Cadet taking Kiotis and painting them yellow? I have to admit that I am a little disappointed with Cub for dropping Mitsubishi.

Well you know Michigan tool and die or MTD as we all know is all about the price. I am sure they save a few dollars on each unit they are getting from Kioti puttling more money in there pockets.

Tractor
    Shoppin', Formerly Ford 1220, 7106 FEL, 60

Spencer200,

I believe MTD stands for MACHINE Tool and Die, (opposed to [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]Michigan[img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Tool and Die), located in Cleveland, Ohio.

Don

Yes I stand corrected I should have remembered that since we have sold there products in the past. You will not find me saying that often!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast