IH 420 Baler Question

/ IH 420 Baler Question #1  

zfreak28

Tractor
2005 Jinma 284 LE
I had put this question in the wrong section apparently...

Looking for some help on the knotters... doesn't look like the knot is coming off the billhook and it also is only cutting about half way through the twine.

I can't find a manual online and Case Dealer wants $63 for one.

/ IH 420 Baler Question #2  
The knot is complated when its scraped off the billhook by the wiper arm face. The contact with the billhook is firm. If its not, then bend ite wiper arm so that it takes a reasonable force to move it across. Of course, the wiper arm ball must be in good contact with the knotter wheel. If the arm ball is worn (from not rotating), it probably has a flat spot on it and the wiper arm will have insufficient travel.

/ IH 420 Baler Question
The knot is complated when its scraped off the billhook by the wiper arm face. The contact with the billhook is firm. If its not, then bend ite wiper arm so that it takes a reasonable force to move it across. Of course, the wiper arm ball must be in good contact with the knotter wheel. If the arm ball is worn (from not rotating), it probably has a flat spot on it and the wiper arm will have insufficient travel.

Well, I was able to get it to cut and do a knot that had a bow in it, I am going to tighten the billhook tension and also get some new twine.

Any suggestions on what to get?