Tell me about the DX24E

/ Tell me about the DX24E #11  
<font color="red">Man I love this tractor.</font>
<font color="red"> there is something about this tractor</font>
<font color="red"> I know it almost the same as the blue, </font>
<font color="red">But I know i am level headed, because the drool was running out of both sides of my mouth. </font>

There's something about red heads that just can't be explained... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Don

/ Tell me about the DX24E #12  
The new brochure has info on all models. Sub compact up to the DX55. I really like the new color seat, dash and work control panel..

drool, drool, drool

/ Tell me about the DX24E
Thanks fluffyone, I'll have to stop by the Case dealer this week and pick one up.

Hey Fluffy,

That brochure you have, is it AE-553023? Or is there a different publication I should pick up? Because if it's the one I have, they should have saved their money -- there's more info on the web site.

So far, I'm a bit disapointed, it seems as if they don't want to sell these things.

Cecil

/ Tell me about the DX24E #15  
Nope I have that one also, it is about 8-10 pages of info. But look at the New Holland web site they have more info and it is the same tractor just different color and head lights, but it gives you a lot more info than Case, not sure why, but info is info. good luck and let me know what you do.

Thanks, I'll have to stop by again and see if I can get the other brochure. I did look at the New Holland site and it does provide some nice info, it looks like they've designed just about the perfect sub-CUT. But I do like the red paint better than the blue for some reason, and I was really expecting to go green or orange when I started on this quest.

But I've got months to decide -- I don't expect to buy until next winter.

/ Tell me about the DX24E #17  
Having done research on ALL SCUT's I can give you facts but I have not seen the DX's in person as nobody stocks them around here. Almost nobody, there is a SCUT DXE parked in front of a dealer in Kasson Minnesota but I haven't stopped to look at it yet. What I know is numbers and the DX-E measures up to a match with the Kubota BX2230, a baby NH( dont know the model but it's butt-ugly)Massey GC2300(no dealers in Minnesota)Cub Cadet 5234D, and others , closest JD match is the X595. All these SCUT;s have around 400lbs loader capacity, the best measure in my opinion of strength. otherwise all same capabilities. thing it CaseIH just raised their prices 2% due to steel prices.

/ Tell me about the DX24E #18  
The brochure number for the entire Farmall line is CIH5110302. I understand the DX24Es should start showing up at dealerships in the next few weeks. I keep thinking how I can justify buying one, as it would be more practical than a Harley.

A friend of mine just ordered one with a front snow blower and 60" mower.

Maybe I can claim to my wife it would cure my mid life crisis and still cut my mother in laws lawn....