Tell me about the DX24E

/ Tell me about the DX24E #1  

Cecil

Tractor
none yet
I stopped by the nearest CaseIH dealer on Saturday, they were closed but had a DX35 sitting out front. I like the looks of the tractor and started looking for info on the DX24E (the Sub-compact).

Does anyone have any info on the tractor?

Thanks,

Cecil

/ Tell me about the DX24E #2  
It is my understanding that the DX24E is a virtual mirror image of the NH TZ24. The NH TZ series is their new Sub-Compact line that is due out very soon and should compete well with Massey & Kubota's sub-compacts.

The CaseIH line up seems to be very similar to the New Holland line up. In the larger size tractors (29hp and larger) I believe only New Holland will have the SuperSteer option.

/ Tell me about the DX24E #3  
The DX24E looks like a nice little tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Here is a link to Case's website for the DX24E. There are some stats there as well, but they are in PDF format.

<font color="red"> Case DX24E </font>

/ Tell me about the DX24E
Thanks. The numbers look nice, but that's about the only thing available -- not even a picture.

I guess I'm hoping there's a dealer lurking about who has some inside info.

/ Tell me about the DX24E #5  
There wasn't a picture on their website? There should be. It's just one but there is one. I wish Case would put more pictures on their website. One just doesn't CUT it. Did I just make a funny? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Tell me about the DX24E #6  
I happened to stop at my Case dealer today and got a nice little brochure on all the DX models. Don't know why, I just got a DX33 a few months ago. The one thing I like is Case didn't put the slanted headlights on theirs like NH did.

Jay,

You are correct, there is a small picture there --- but I want more!

I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, I'm just anxious to get more info on the machine.

/ Tell me about the DX24E #8  
I agree completely! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Tell me about the DX24E #9  
Stopped by again (second time) and looked at the DX33. Man I love this tractor. I know it almost the same as the blue, and I know the Farmall name is just that, but there is something about this tractor. I am in the process now of trying to haggle him down, but he knows i am excited.

But I know i am level headed, because the drool was running out of both sides of my mouth. He gave me a book with all the units in there. Get you one and look and read, you will like what you see.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bob,

Does that brochure you picked up include the DX18E and DX24E or does it only inlude the DX21 and up?