Looking for Case 530 lift links

/ Looking for Case 530 lift links #1  

Walker1

Bronze Member
Tractor
Case 530
I am trying to find some lift link and leveling box for my case 530, or if anyone know of a different brand that fits.

Thanks,

/ Looking for Case 530 lift links #2  
Here's a list of 30, 530's in variuos salvage yards across the U.S., and Canada: http://www.tractorhouse.com/list/di...+I+CASE&mdlx=exact&bcatid=464&Pref=0&Thumbs=1

A few have pictures of them, and the one's showing the lift arms all seem to be decent. You need to click on the photo, then on the next page that appears, most will have several pictures showing the rear. Start with the closest ones. It only cost's a phone call to check prices & shipping. Plus, you know it's OEM, for the right tractor.

/ Looking for Case 530 lift links
Thanks DJ. I was able to weld/ straighten/repair/salvage enough for a decent left link. The leveling box is junk. I found one for a Massey 245 with measurements that look like it will work, I should know in the next day or two.
The used dealers want a fortune for these parts, The new box I bought was a third the price of a used Case box. Probably because Case lists these parts at about 50 thousand dollars.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 104