JX or CX Model

/ JX or CX Model #1  

motorjock

Bronze Member
Tractor
NH TN75DA
Anyone have a 60-90 Hp Case in one of these models with a cab. How do you like it and would you recommend it. Thanks

/ JX or CX Model #2  
I've got a JX 55 with loader, but no cab. I've got no complaints for the 6 months I've had it. It's quiet, visibility is great (no cab), and has plenty of power for my use. The controls seem a little cramped on either side of the seat. There are plenty of nice standard features like rear power plug, rear work light, accessory power to right of seat (may be used by the cab?), etc. I haven't been able to pull the disc yet this spring, but the loader hauls a lot of dirt and pulling a spray trailer was no problem.

Mark

/ JX or CX Model #3  
Mark, would you share the price of the JX55 and whether it is a 4wd, if you got a FEL.

Thanks

/ JX or CX Model #4  
Even though both are utility tractors they fit different segments of the market. The JX is a econo tractor made in Turkey,and comes from Fiat lineage. The CX is more upscale,was made in the UK and comes from IH lineage. It all depends on how much technology and ergonomics you want,as to which one is a better choice for you. If you want the CX new today,you'll have to buy one made by McCormick(unless you found a leftover somewhere).