Looking at a 75 C

/ Looking at a 75 C
I actually upgraded from a John Deere 1520. I hope to sell it in the spring. I did keep most of my implements. I sold the tiller as I want to upgrade that this spring. The blade is a Landpride RBT3596. It is great, but probably more than what I needed.

/ Looking at a 75 C
Here is a better picture of the blade.

Attachments

• New blade 2.jpg
    New blade 2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 385
   / Looking at a 75 C #13  
That's a great photo! Really nice blade as well! Got any pics of the cab?

/ Looking at a 75 C
If you mean the inside of the cab, no, but there are good pics on the Case website.

/ Looking at a 75 C
I got this pic off of the Case website.Farmall_75C_3772R1_03-11.jpg

/ Looking at a 75 C #16  
Congratulation on the CaseIH 75C. I am sure you will love it as well as I like mine. Do you have the front hydraulics by the bucket on yours?

I have it on mine because I use a front snow plow with hydro turn on the front of mine. I used to have a rear blade for my old Kubota 3130, but I found it difficult with some of our Wisconsin winters to have to drive through the deep snow and drifts before the rear blade could do its thing. With the front snow plow, I can clear the path before the tractor even runs over the snow. With the Kubota, I needed chains for our 1/4 mile up hill drive, but the CaseIH has not needed chains. I have 400# of rear wheel weights and about 600# of fluid weight in the front tires. And, I am really getting spoiled with the cab. Must be age??

Have fun with the new tractor.

/ Looking at a 75 C #17  
Forgot to include pictures of the front hydro-snow plow on my CaseIH 75C.IMG_0612.JPGIMG_0611.JPG

/ Looking at a 75 C
Yes, very nice looking. I agree on the back blade. I used to use a skid steer to plow. The back blade works, and I got a really nice one but it is not as nimble, it makes for a pretty long profile. In hind site I wish I would have gotten a front plow blade like you did. I do not have a front hydraulic, I'm not sure if there is an easy fix for that. I saw on one thread a guy was wondering if he could run a long line to one of the back hydraulics for a plow like yours. I have no idea if that is feasible.

The cab and heat is great. It is amazing to me that more people don't have these tractors. The features you get compared to the price and the price of other tractors is amazing.

/ Looking at a 75 C #20  
They sure are nice looking tractors! Can you guys give a little insight and thoughts/opinions on your thoughts of the larger Case compared to operating your smaller (HST?) tractors that you replaced?

DJGTWO,
I notice you have the self leveling loader on yours. According to the spec sheets, there is a huge difference in lift capacity between your loader and the non self leveling.

Jon, I notice you do not have the self leveling. I'm wondering if you guys know anything about this large difference in lift capacity? Is there really a difference? Or is it mostly marketing hype?

Did either of you get the creeper gear option? I REALLY like your tractors! In my opinion, they are better looking than the identical New Holland in blue.

Also, there is no reason you can't run long hydraulic lines to your rear remotes to operate a plow or grapple if you wanted to. And, for a more factory look, you can add a "3rd function valve" kit and have the extra hydraulic ports up front, operated by a switch integrated into the loader joystick.

Did you both get the power shuttle option for clutchless fwd/rev shifts? Thanks for posting your pics, there aren't many photos of these great tractors so please feel free to post away! :)
-Matt