Looking at a 75 C

/ Looking at a 75 C #1  

jon edwards

Silver Member
Tractor
Case Farmall 75C, john deere 1520, Polaris 900 XP
I test drove a Case 75 c the other day at the local dealer. It seemed like a great tractor with a lot of nice options. I can't find that much feedback on the web about them. Looking for any experience s or feedback. Thanks

/ Looking at a 75 C #2  
I own a 2016 75C. I have found it to be an excellent tractor with a great cab and control placement. I have the 12 X 12 Power Shuttle, and the clutch less forward and backward control is great for FEL work and snow plowing. The 75C replaced a 2001 Kubota 3130, so the horsepower increase and torque is appreciated.

/ Looking at a 75 C
Thanks for the reply. I was surprised at the lack of comments. I sure appreciate yours. If things work out I'll get one this fall.

/ Looking at a 75 C #4  
I was surprised as well. I would have responded sooner, but my logon was not working for several weeks. I am sure you will like the tractor if you decide to go with the 75C. After 15 years of a Kubota with no cab, plowing snow with the cab and heater made that task almost fun. Plus, I found I did not need chains with the 75C like I did with the Kubota. I assume it is both the result of the larger ag tires vs. the smaller industrial tires I had on the Kubota. If you have other questions, let me know.

/ Looking at a 75 C #5  
Was this at the Case dealer? I've thought about them, but my local dealer had ten times as many Mahindra tractors on their lot as they do Case tractors. For some reason, they are really pushing the Mahindra's and only seem to have the Case tractors on hand as a comparison.

/ Looking at a 75 C #6  
I'm a red guy, looked at a 75C but was a lot more money than the Kubota, plus dealer was 4 times the distance away. Was looking a open station fwa with loader. You could get a syncro shuttle or power one.

The CaseIH loader L620? only had skidsteer attachment which was a no no for me.

/ Looking at a 75 C #7  
I did not find there was much of a price difference in the 75C and the comparable Kubota. But, the Big Bang that made me go with the 75C was that CaseIH was offering a $4000 bonus if you traded in a Kubota. With the trade I got for my 2001 Kubota 3130, plus the $4000 bonus, I actually got several thousand dollars more for the Kubota than I paid for it 15 years ago. I really did like my Kubota, but being from Racine, WI (home of Case), I always wanted to go with a Case. My Kubota dealer is less than 12 miles away, and the CaseIH dealer is 2 miles away, so proximity was not really a factor. So far, I am completely happy with the deal and tractor.

/ Looking at a 75 C
I did get my Case. Contracted it through a lease program. I had to wait 4 months, it was leased to the County Fairgrounds. They only put 20 hours on it. The hard part was it sat 2 miles from my house and for 4 months I drove by it multiple times every day. In the end I got the tractor and I love it. It was a huge upgrade for me. I'm very happy with it. I'm just surprised more people don't have these. The price was great and the features are great.

Attachments

• Farmall 1.jpg
    Farmall 1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,354
  • Farmall Two.jpg
    Farmall Two.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 568
  • New blade.jpg
    New blade.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 709
   / Looking at a 75 C #9  
Beautiful tractor. Congratulations. What did you pay for it and how did you learn about the lease program?

/ Looking at a 75 C #10  
Congrats! I bet the upgrade from the small Kubota took a little getting used to. Did you buy new implements too or were you able to carry over the ones from the bota?

What rear blade is that?